You can join the Club or renew your membership:
1. In person at the Clubs Reception Desk
2. By post (refer to the “Application Form” links on this Website)
When you join South Sports Club, you will receive:
A membership card.
A Newsletter containing information about what’s on at the Club.
(Our Financial year ends December 31 each year).
Membership is just $1.00 until December 31 2018.
Membership Application Form
How To Join:
Please download and print the membership application form from the link above
and complete the following steps:
1. Fill in the details required
2. Then post it, together with your payment, to the Club (PO Box 87 Acacia Ridge 4110)
or bring it in person to the Club’s Reception Desk.
3. Please note that a membership card can only be issued to the person named on the
application form and once photo identification of that person has been checked by
4. Applications received in person will be processed on the spot. For applications received by post, the applicant must come to the Club to show photo identification and to collect their Membership card.
5. With your Membership Card, new members receive a copy of the Club Newsletter
containing information about what’s on at the Club.
Souths Sports Club is the home of Souths Acacia Junior Rugby League, Southern Suburbs RLFC and Souths Acacia Bowls Clubs.
As a member of Souths Sports Club you are also eligible to join one of the many “inter-clubs” listed below.
Most inter-clubs have reasonable fees and regular outings so there’s no reason not to join. If you are interested in becoming a member of any Souths Sports Club Inter-clubs simply contact the person listed below for more information.
MEN’S BOWLS: President – Ray Osborne – Phone 0405 366 844
LADIES BOWLS: Secretary – Anne Williams – Phone (07) 3277 9601
SOUTHS ACACIA LEAGUE CLUB
Ph; 3277 4914 or Fax 3392 7413